Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nails inc. London polish in Hampstead Gardens

I bought this from Sephora when it was on sale for $5! Normally this brand retails around $9.50. I have seen Sephora carries them as well as ASOS.com. I have never tried nails inc. london polishes, and I assume this color was from last Fall or last season. Either way, I am in LOVE with this shade!!! I know that burgundy is a huge color trend for this Fall, but mustard yellow is as cool and chic as burgundy for the Fall season. I wanted to get a pair of Uniqlo jeans in this shade, and I am definitely going to get that now after trying this color on my nails. I know it is an odd color and many people won't like it, but it's actually really flattering on the nails. I can totally see this color on pale skin to medium and all the way to dark skin toned. I just love these offset colors, and who knows mustard yellow would look so good on nails?! I think the trick is to get one that is slightly close to camel color. This shade works for me because of it's beige undertone, and since my skin has beige in it, this compliments my skin tone so well. This color is also a great neutral everyday nail shade because it's understated, unique, but also sophisticated. I love how this is only after one coat without base/top coats! The color is super saturated without streaking, and the application is easy and quick. I can't get enough of this shade, and I think mustard yellow deserves more attention just as much as burgundy for this Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment