Sunday, September 9, 2012

Julep nail polish in Georgia



I received this nail polish from a care package sent by one of my YouTube subscribers! I will have a video featuring the package soon. I love this color! I have never tried Julep nail polish but this is great! I think they have a monthly subscription deal on their site, www.Julep.com. They retail at $14 each, but Julep Maven on their site is a monthly subscription deal which you receive two polishes, nail care products, and tools for $19.99 a month. I love the packaging because it's very sleek! This color is gorgeous, and it's a cream orange with golden shimmer. The application is smooth and the color payoff is wonderful. It doesn't have a strong nail polish scent so that's always a plus. One coat gives the nails enough coverage, and this was done in two coats without base and top coats. I love it so much! Thanks to Gracie21 again for sending me this beautiful nail polish since I LOVE orange:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment