Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sephora favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip set






Nars cream lipstick in Dolce Vita



The Nars lipstick has a sheer finish, and it's a soft pinky rosy tone. It's very moisturizing and diffuses the lip lines to make lips look more plump. It has no scent, and it's very pretty.

Laura Mercier creme smooth lip colour in Milky Way




The LM lipstick is much more opaque and dense in a traditional cream finish with a slight sheen. This is more of a beige nude with a slight hint of grey/brown. It accentuated my lip textures and went on a little bit tugging. It also doesn't have a scent.

NudeStix lip and cheek pencil in Whisper (full size)



The NudeStix has a pale pink color that's nice on pale/fair skin, but won't work as a cheek color for anyone darker than that. I have light-medium skin, and this went on almost like concealer for me. It's a cream finish just like the LM lipstick, and I'm not a fan of thick/dense cream formula for lip products. It has no scent as well.

Marc Jacobs beauty lip liner in Prim(rose)



I love this marc jacobs beauty lip liner, and I love all the gel eyeliners as well. The formula is opaque and doesn't tug. This color is definitely a beauty mid tone rose shade that's flattering on all skintones.

Tarte tarteist lip paint in Namaste



This new Tarte liquid lipstick has a dense mousse texture, and it's not as weightless as NYX soft matte lip cream. It's very similar to the NYX one, but dries completely matte like KVD/Stila's. However, it does transfer so I'm very confused with this formula. I'm not a fan of the color because it washes me out even though it's a peachy pink pale nude. It looks nice on the back of my hands, but looked bad on my lips:/ I am just not a fan of this confusing formula. I would like it to be either a completely matte and transfer proof liquid lipstick, or just a straight up mousse lip cream that transfers and doesn't try completely cement matte. Anyways, it's just not comfortable to wear, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment