Saturday, January 16, 2016

Beautylish 2016 lucky bag





















I mentioned in the video that somehow this bronzer reminded me of theBalm DesertBalm bronzer/blush so I had to compare them. Apparently they are different in terms of finishes as well as shades. The Kevyn Aucoin one is definitely matte, and theBalm one has as a sheen (not so much of a striking shimmer finish)

The KA one seems more orangey now that it's compared side by side to theBalm on. I feel like they are both great for bronzing as well as a blush. I love theBalm one because it gives a nice sun kissed glow to the face, and the slight darker cooler tone makes it almost forgiving as a contour shade. I can see the KA one works well as a blush color on fair to light skintones, but I still have to test it out on my light-medium skin first.

























No comments:

Post a Comment