Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Revlon lip butter in 040 red velvet

Since my first purchase of Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti was pretty satisfying, I decided to pick up one more color, something that I would normally wear which is red/berry. I heard good things about red velvet and I was not disappointed at all after I bought this. It's a nice semi-sheer red that I think will flatter all skin tone. It's very pigmented for a tinted lip balm. Again, the application is the same as all lip butter. I think I won't be purchasing anymore lip butter because I'm pretty happy with my two selections. However, if it's ever on sale, I would probably pick up a bright pink I think it's called lollipop. Other than that, I am happy with this product and red velvet is my preference out of the two lip butters that I've purchased. I also love red velvet cake and this has a slight scent of it so that's a bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment