Thursday, February 4, 2016

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995

I recently hauled four different types of lip products from Gerard cosmetics. They were having a 50% sale store wide deal to celebrate their 1 million follower. I have been wanting to try them for a year or so ever since the popular 1995 lipstick came out. I remember Makeup Geek recommended the lipstick and the lipgloss I got from this haul. Marlena swatched the 1995 lipstick as well as the Cocoa Bean lipgloss from one of her videos maybe about two years ago? Either way, I'm glad I got these because they are really good. 

Lipstick retails for $19.00


For some reason, the one I got is a bit loose in the bullet. As I was twisting up the lipstick, it was moving around in the bullet casing. I initially thought it's broken, but it's not. What a relief! 1995 is a gorgeous brownish red/rose color. It literally came out around the time social media was bringing back the whole 90's nostalgia trend with it's signature brown lips. This is pretty flattering and not too brown so all skintones can pull off. The texture and formula is smooth and creamy but not too slick that's going to move around too much throughout the day. Don't have to worry about bleeding so much. It stayed on my lips for a good 5+ hours without eating much. It's very comfortable and non-drying. 




No comments:

Post a Comment