Thursday, February 4, 2016

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Serenity



Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick retails for $20.00



Serenity is another flattering shade which created by Manny Mua as a collaboration with Gerard Cosmetics. It's suitable for all skintone, and will look different on all skintones. This on me pulls slightly peachy and warm which I prefer. The formula is very comfortable and it does dry completely matte. It does have a bit of a stickiness after it's dried. It's very similar to the KVD or the Limecrime liquid lipstick, and it's scent is similar to the Milani liquid matte lipstick which is sort of vanilla typed. Once it's dry, it doesn't suck the life out of my lips. Price is the same as KVD and Lime Crime as well, but contains way less products than any of the liquid lipsticks that are out on the market. I'm a bit puzzled by this, but good thing I paid half of the original price. For $10, it's not that bad, but considering I got my Milani liquid lipsticks on a sale for $2.99 each! Milani contains 0.21oz of product and it's drugstore. This one only has 0.059oz.




No comments:

Post a Comment