Saturday, March 21, 2015

Geek Chic Cosmetics Haul, first impression, swatches, and review

I made my very first Geek Chic Cosmetics purchase last Summer, and haven't got a chance to upload the video until recently. Sorry for the delay! Since I uploaded the video with my review and swatches, I thought it's better for me to upload some close up swatches of those beautiful loose eyeshadows. I love indie makeup companies that offer sample sized products. That way, you don't have to break your bank, and still get to try some of the most beautiful loose eyeshadows, pigments, blushes, and lip products. Geek Chic Cosmetics is one of those companies. I got some full sized products as well as some sample sized ones, but I do love all of them. They are amazing in quality and variations of blends of eyeshadows and blushes. Now the company is having a limited edition Sailor Moon collection, which looks so awesome and comes in a round tin with cute design if you purchase the whole collection. Their website is simply http://www.geekchiccosmetics.com

Here is my video review and swatches:

And here are some of the close up swatches:) I will upload soon with every single product swatches!










No comments:

Post a Comment