Thursday, March 19, 2015

ColourPop Cosmetics Haul, Swatches, Review, and Tutorial

I uploaded a haul, swatch, and review video on YouTube. This was my very first purchase, and I intend to purchase more of their products since they came out with blushes and limited edition collections (the newest one is the Spring 2015 Pastel collection that's available on the website today!)


 



Then I uploaded another video which is a metallic smokey eye makeup tutorial featuring some of these ColourPop eyeshadows, and you can check out below as well.

 

I won't go into depth about these eyeshadows because I think whoever tried them love the pigmentations and color payoffs. The price for ColourPop is drugstore price which is $5 each for single eyeshadow, lip liner, and lippie stix(lipsticks in pen forms). The newest blushes are beautiful, and they are $8 each which is still very inexpensive consider the quality and the amount you get. I have yet to lay my hands on any of their lip products, but that shall soon come. I just get overwhelmed by how many color selections this brand offers. Again, people who tried their lip products also love them, so I don't think I will be disappointed. Below, I will provide close-up swatches of the eyeshadows from my haul video. This way, you get to see them up close with all the pretty shimmers and layers of goodness:)






















 











No comments:

Post a Comment