Sunday, December 4, 2016

Pony Effect Stayfit Matte Lip Colour

     I purchased these Pony Effect Stayfit Matte lip colours from Memebox when they had the new products promo deals. They were bundled into two per set, and was $18.50. The retail price for each individual ones was $16/18. I do apologize if I forget the actual retail price since Memebox doesn't sell this product anymore. I hope it's only because it's out of stock or maybe Pony makeup is revamping her brand or something. You can check out Pony's official makeup website, but it doesn't sell any products, and the only official seller that still carries this product is 11st which is a korean online shopping website. I never purchased through them so I can't give you any comment, and if you do purchase through that page, you might get charged for international shipping/duty fees. Maybe ebay sells these? I'm not sure. I hope Memebox sells these again because I do like the formula. They are thick like the Stila liquid lipsticks but in a more thick gel consistency. They feel really nice and comfortable. Once they dry down to a completely matte and transfer proof finish, they become lightweight and powdery(velvety not sticky). They wear pretty nicely throughout the day. The only one that I have major problem with is #Fantastic. It's patchy and uneven. It's frustrating because it's the perfect deep red/burgundy shade I was looking for in a comfortable liquid matte formula. I really wish it wouldn't be so streaky. Other than that, all the rest of the three shades are opaque and beautiful! The colors are all very vibrant and saturated. They have a light fruity scent which is very similar to most Korean lip products, and I much prefer this to heavy vanilla scent. Please see the close up swatches down below. I get solid 8 hours of wear time if I don't eat anything greasy. At around 4/5th hour, my lips do get a little bit dry feeling, but nothing uncomfortable and way better than most of the liquid to matte lipsticks that are out there on the market these days. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment