Sunday, November 20, 2016

Be by Bubzbeauty x bh cosmetics eyeshadow palette

Lindy Tsang, aka BubzBeauty on YouTube land, has collaborated with bh cosmetics on an eyeshadow palette. I have been watching Bubz for years, and I love her vlogs the most because of her son, Issac. Bubz is super cute, and her family as well as her dogs are also really adorable. I think her vlogs show a lot of pleasant daily lives that are very heartwarming. I decided to get this palette to show some love and support:) You can see my first impression, swatches, and demo in my video below. For every palette sold in the month of November, $2 will be donated to Lindy.PencilsofPromise.org to help Bubz and Pencils of Promise build three schools in Ghana! You can also show some love and support by purchase a shirt of her design as well as money donation on the website^__^

















No comments:

Post a Comment