Friday, May 6, 2016

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Doll Parts

I decided to purchase another liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star Cosmetics when they restocked and launched some shades on Beautylish. Doll Parts was originally a limited edition shade which released during last year's Christmas. Due to it's popularity, Jeffree Star decided to bring it back into his permanent line! Yes! After watching his recent lip swatching video of his new 2016 products, I decided to grab this color because it looked beautiful on him(really fair skin) as well as his then music manager(caramel skin). I wanted to get Gemini, a new shade, but it's sold out when I was placing the order. I'm sure it will be restocked soon. There are few other new shades which I'm excited to try as well. I do love this formula, and it's applicator is the best on the market. I still enjoy Celebrity Skin very much, but now I'm so happy that I have one more in my JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick collection. I'm building it slowly but surely:)







I honestly think Jeffree Star Cosmetics' liquid lipstick has the best applicator ever! It really just feels like a velvet teddy bear and it hugs the lips. 

Indoor under indirect natural lighting.
Indoor under direct natural lighting


After eating dinner, and I had some pan fried dumplings as well as other semi-oily food. Most of the lip color still remained, and the best part is that this one left a beautiful soft pink stain behind! I think I found the perfect pink lip color for me^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment