Sunday, April 3, 2016

Lonely Planet Co Liquid Lipsticks in Lady Delancey and Montrose

I've already uploaded a video review as well as a separate blog of Lonely Planet Co's liquid lipsticks. I just picked up these two shades during their one year anniversary sale on Etsy.com. Usually they are $15 each with shipping. Since it's their one year anniversary, they were selling them for $12 each with shipping. I first noticed on their Instagram page, so I highly suggest you follow makeup companies on social media. They usually do promotions, sales, and sneak peaks on those platforms. To my surprise, these came in the mail so much faster than my last order. I literally got them within 5 days, and maybe they were trying to get rid of their remaining batches. I'm not sure, and these have much heavier scent once they are dry. I didn't notice this much scent from my previous four liquid lipsticks from this brand. I know that they make these by hand and maybe by orders(?), but these smell so strong that it's almost nauseating. It's much of a heavier powdery scent than the previous batch. Still, not sure if these are fresh batch or leftover stock. I noticed that once they sold out on the site during the sale, the shades are gone. Then they will probably have to restock soon. They also do monthly LE shades, and I guess Lady Delancey is a March exclusive shade(?) I have to check back their site for the month of April, and still can't believe it's already April. Anyways, I love that these are still very comfortable and almost hydrating in a sense throughout the day. 


Lady Delancey is a bright warm toned purple. It's got some pink in it, and kind of like an orchid color. So it's very flattering on all skintones.





Montrose is a gorgeous soft rose shade. For some reason, it looked a bit on the coral side on my lips. It's definitely slightly warm toned as well, but again, all Lonely Planet Co's liquid lipstick colors are suitable for all skintones.






After initial application, these are creamy yet lightweight on the lips.

Once they dry, they are completely matte, but they are not transfer proof!


No comments:

Post a Comment