Friday, April 8, 2016

Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Matte Lip Lacquers

I purchase all the shades from Impulse Cosmetics' Duochrome Matte Lip Lacquers line. They were having an offer of all the sample sized bundle deal on their website. All 17 shades mini sized for $50.83 plus shipping(free shipping with $100 order). You can also get them individually for $2.99 each for mini size, or $10.99 for full size. Most of these shades are Limited Edition, and I just realized that I'm missing two of the shades here, Poe and Jade. Apparently there are another two shades, Lilly and Serendipity, that's now on the website. Two of the shades that I have are already discontinued. I need to get the other four shades so I can update the swatches here. I absolutely love them and the formula. They dry very quickly into a completely matte finish. The duochrome effect is subtle because of the shimmery pigments in each one. The textures are thin and don't feel gritty on the lips. The color selection is vast and unique. They are comfortable on the lips and some stain as well. They are also long wearing unless you eat something very oily. They feel absolutely weightless on the lips throughout the day. I can't find anything negative about these. They also have a whole line of Matte Lip Lacquers which I will be getting some samples soon. 



This one is my favorite out of the ones that I have, and I have few favorites, but I will definitely purchase a full size of this color. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment