Saturday, October 31, 2015

Too Faced Christmas in Paris Holiday 2015 French Kisses Melted The Ultimate Liquified Lipstick set and Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheek set

There is a Friends and Family sale on Toofaced website right now and the code is BFF20


I purchase these set from the Too Faced Cosmetics website, but they are also available at Ulta and Sephora. I have to shout out to Too Faced customer service because my original order was stolen/lost. I think probably stolen because FedEx switched to USPS, and post office started leaving packages on our apartment lobby table by the mailboxes. I had to contact Too Faced for it, and they were kind enough to send me another order free of charge with FedEx only delivery service the second time. I was able to receive the package with FedEx hand delivered to my door, so a big thanks to the Too Faced customer service!!!


Too Faced Holiday 2015 limited edition french kisses melted the ultimate liquified lipstick set
Retails for $25
Four deluxe sample sized melted liquified lipsticks. Two in melted metal(metallic finish), and two in melted formula(cream finish). 
They are 5ml/0.16fl oz each.



A size comparison of the set to a regular sized melted liquified long wear lipstick

Melted metal in Metallic Peony



Melted Chihuahua



Metallic Macaron



Melted Berry



The Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks set has three separated box sets with a deluxe sample sized melted lipstick and a mini sized love flush long lasting 16-hour blush.
Retails for $36
Each melted lipstick contains 5ml/0.16fl oz and each mini blush contains 2g/0.07oz.















A size comparison of the mini blush to a full sized love flush blush



Melted Fig and Your love is King blush


Melted Peony and Justify My Love blush


Melted Nude and Love Hangover blush


I highly recommend these sets if you love these product or want to try them for the first time. I personally love the formulation of the liquified lipsticks because they are creamy, comfortable, long wearing, and pretty. I also love this blush because it's pigmented, blendable, and beautiful. I'm glad that I get to try more shades from both products, and the only one I already own from these two set is the melted nude lipstick which I have a full size of it. I can always give the smaller size to a friend or family member as a holiday gift. The blushes are small, but I have no problem with using them with regular sized brushes. They are great stocking stuffers on their own, or as a set. Either way, I'm keeping them all to myself:D

No comments:

Post a Comment