Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sephora x Jem and the Holograms Truly Outrageous Liquid Lip set

Sephora and Jem and the Holograms came out with a new limited edition collection lip set. There is also an eyeshadow palette, a compact mirror, as well as a hot pink lipstick. I grabbed this lip set because I really wanted to try this version of liquid lipstick since I've been on a huge lip colors kick. This set retails for $25 at Sephora exclusively, however all the liquid lipstick colors are available to purchase individually from the Sephora cream lip stain line. I will provide each "dupes" below so you can get the full size versions from Sephora's permanent line. I don't have the full sized cream lip stains from Sephora except for a different color, and they retail $14 each so this set is a great value, but they are really great qualities and comfortable long wearing formulas. I'm definitely going to get the full size versions once I run out of these. 

Purchase this set in Sephora stores, or on sephora.com





These clear tubes have holographic lightening bolts all over them which make them very cool and fun. The first one from the set is actually a light pink lipglass with pink/gold/purple micro shimmers in it. It looks beautiful on it's own as well as layering on top of any lip colors. It's a regular sticky formula lipgloss. I don't normally like lipgloss, but I do like this one since it's fun and pretty. It's also the only lip product in this set that has a scent. It's a very light fruity floral scent. 

Fashion and Fame lipgloss


Like a Dream is the same color as the Sephora cream lip stain in 13 Marvelous Mauve


Music is Magic is the same color as the Sephora cream lip stain in 08 Whipped Blush


To the Rescue is same as Sephora cream lip stain in 14 Blackberry Sorbet



She's got the Power is the same as Sephora cream lip stain in 15 Polished Purple


When layered the lipgloss with this shade



Below is my video review:

No comments:

Post a Comment