Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Dove Advanced Care Anti-perspirant Deodorant Stick

I have been using the new Dove advanced care antiperspirant deodorant stick ever since I received it from the Influenster Dove VoxBox. The retail price for this is about $6.99 depends on where you purchase it. I don't remember if I've ever tried Dove deodorant sticks, but I've always been a huge fan of Ban deodorant because of it's price and the commercial. Yes, the biggest reason for me to keep using Ban started from their awesome commercial:) I also find it controls my underarm sweat better. Another thing is that Ban smells fresh and not heavy scented unlike some other brands out there such as Secret. However, Ban deodorant has raised it's price recently from the drugstores so I only buy it whenever it's on sale for $2.99. Also, the last one I had broke and crumbled:( Tell you the truth, I was skeptical at first with Dove's new deodorant stick. It claims to condition and nourishing your underarm since frequent shaving takes away layer of skin. I never really thought about how we don't usually put lotion there because we are so used to put deodorant on our underarms. I realized that I've been neglecting my under armpits. I shave my armpits quite often in the shower, maybe twice or three times a week. I have quite a bit of uneven skin tone/discoloration there. I know some people bleach their armpits but I don't think I would go that route. I decided maybe this Dove stick would help. Ever since I started using it about two weeks ago, I've noticed much smoother texture in my underarm skin. I feel like I'm protecting my armpits from sweating but at the same time really conditioning them as well. Another great thing I've noticed is that my armpits have lightened from using this. Now I have a much even skin tone in my underarm areas, and I can see less shaving bumps! I think this deodorant stick really performs what it claims. I am also glad that I received the original scent which is a nice powdery fresh scent. Of course, there are plenty of other scents to choose from. I'm sure if you have concerns with underarm odor, this can help eliminate that as well. Overall, I really like this new Dove advanced care antiperspirant deodorant stick, and I will no longer be embarrassed to raise my arms:)


No comments:

Post a Comment