Friday, February 17, 2012

Orly Ridgefiller Smoothing Primer Basecoat

Retails at Ricky's: $6.99. I bought it on sale for $3.99



milky white color basecoat
Dries to a sheer foggy semi-clear matte color on nails with one coat. It creates a smooth surface, and allows the nail color to go on without streaking. Feels lightweight on nails, and easy to remove with regular nail polish remover. I've only used it twice so far, and it helps nails without being stained by dark polishes. I still see a little bit yellowing on my nails, and not sure whether it's from the basecoat or from the remover. I do change my polish quite often. As often as every two days or so. This is a pretty decent primer basecoat. Make sure wait until it dries, and then layer on with color nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment