Friday, February 17, 2012

New Wet n' Wild megashield lipcolor spf15 in 371S It's a Girl

Retails at Walgreens: $1.99. I bought one with instant $1 off, so I paid 99 cents for it.


This is almost like a gloss lipstick which is totally different from the mega lipstick that came out last year that was creamy matte formula. I got the shade 371S It's a Girl, and it is a gorgeous rosy pink color. This lipstick goes on smooth. Unlike the Mega lipstick, this one feels light on the lips and is very creamy. It is very pigmented just like the mega lipsticks. However, I do not find this long lasting like the mega lipstick. It is probably because of it's texture and density is much lighter than the other one. It is glossy, and the color is build-able. This shade has a hint of pearl/shimmer to it. 


I like that this lipstick offers SPF15 in it, and given the color range from this collection, they are more suited for Spring/Summer. I really like this shade, but these lipsticks are not forgiven when it comes to dry/flakey lips. I put it on the other day when my lips were kind of dry, and it pronounced all the flakey spots on my lips which was not flattering at all. I suggest exfoliate lips thoroughly before putting this one on. They will look much better, and the color choices are great. If you want to save more on these lipsticks, make sure grab the ones with instant $1 off stickers on the tubes. Use that at the register to save you extra $1, so you can have more bang out of your buck:)


No comments:

Post a Comment