Sunday, November 6, 2011

New L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes (blackest black)



 size comparison:
next to L'Oreal Voluminous
Million Lashes (right)

Mascara wand is not the plastic like the Million Lashes, and it's longer, leaner, more bristles, slant shape (similar to Lancome new doll eye mascara wand), except this carries tons of fibers.

 this is my before shot. I do have decent lashes, and they are not very short. I just need to curl them first since they are a bit straight. My previous favorite was the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes. I love, love, love it! It gives me so much volume, thickness, and darkness. I even like the rounded body, and love the package. When this new False Lashes came out, I was hesitant to purchase. One it could be the similarity of the two packaging might lies with similarity in products. Two it could be the fear of finding another great mascara, and abandoning the current favor. Three it could be that I have tried fiber mascara before, and did not like it at all. So here is the result after applying only one coat of new L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes in blackest black without curling my lashes. 













I did not have any makeup nor eyeliner on, and only a sheer layer of bronze cream color around my eyes. It definitely makes my eyes look like I have eyeliner on, and it curled my lashes with only one coat. My lashes lengthened as well, and this formula is build-able. I did not apply it on my bottom lashes though. Overall, I love this mascara, and it is my new favorite. I do feel a little bad for using this more often now than the Million Lashes. I still love the other one, and I have them both on my table. I have not tried to layer those two together, but I think I will give it a try and see if the combination can give me false lashes effect. I purchased it at local Duane Reade for $9.99/$10.99. It is a bit pricy, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment