Thursday, November 12, 2015

Kay Von D studded kiss lipstick in Chula

I picked up KVD's newer shade, Chula, from her studded kiss lipstick line at Sephora. This retails for $21, and it's a matte lipstick. It's not one of those comfortable type of matte lipsticks, which I already reviewed in my other KVD mi vida loca lipstick holiday set post. I personally think these dryer kind last longer on my lips. I got this shade because it's a really nice warm clay type of color that's great for the Fall. I've been loving Dunkin Donuts' pumpkin macchiato, so maybe this shade reminded me of that? Who knows, but I love it. It does tug on the skin when applying, and it has a cookie and cream type of scent which I'm not so fond of, but it's not to the point that I'm choking on the scent while wearing it. All I know is that I'm loving these type of warm terra cotta/clay colors this Fall. 


What it is:
An innovative lipstick that coats lips with bold color, long-lasting wear, and luxe comfort. 

What it does:
Drench your lips with bold color and unstoppable femininity. Designed to look as rock ‘n roll as its wearer, this revolutionary, hybrid lipstick is formulated with Color Cushion Technology™, which combines lasting-wear, one-swipe payoff, and velvet-touch comfort. This color-true lipstick leaves lips supple, and its wide color spectrum offers stunning shades, including red for every skintone, statement-making colors, and classic, everyday neutrals. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates 

What else you need to know:
Kat Von D’s Studded Kiss Lipstick is infused with vitamins A, C, and E, an antioxidant complex that leaves lips feeling soft, and the Crème Brûlée scent provides a subtle, sweet experience when you apply it. Designed by Kat to resemble one of her favorite bracelets, the black, monochromatic casing is uniquely studded and topped with her KVD monogram on the outer crown and bullet.


Chula rich, warm sienna







No comments:

Post a Comment